Volunteer Activities for Individuals
- Outreach/Volunteer Coordinator (Recruit/manage/schedule volunteers and their activities)
- Event Coordinators (Banquet and Auction)
- Grounds Keeper (Mow lawn, trim plantings, maintain sprinklers)
- Fundraising (annual banquet, fundraising events, mailings)
- House assistant (Manage residents schedules, drive to appointments, facilitate job applications, tutor)
- Facilities Maintenance (Plumbing, A/C, Heating, Electrical, Handy Man)
- Bible Study Leader
- Cooking Instructor
- Vehicle Maintenance (Registration, check tires, oil, fueling, washing, vacuuming, minor repairs)
- Tutor (Math and English)
- Resident Assistant (Temporary live in chaperon, covers vacations for house parents)
- Other: If you don’t see your area of gifting listed, please let us know how you would like to help
Support Opportunities for Individuals
- Sponsor one resident’s stay at Saint Child with a monthly gift.
- Provide professional expertise as an “in-kind” donation (legal, counseling, tutoring, building trades, automotive repair).
- Provide building materials for needed renovations
- Support Opportunities for FoundationsProvide matching grant(s) to increase giving at our annual banquet.